Our Featured Recipes
Have a recipe you want to share? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we just might feature your amazing recipe on our website and Facebook page.
Triple Chocolate Chip Cookies
MADE POSSIBLE WITH:
- Bensdorp DSR – Taste the world’s finest cocoa powder popular among all kinds of chefs and confectioners. Experience the rich flavor, color and aroma of cocoa on bread, cakes and fillings.
- Mohrenglanz Dark – A block of solid chocolate. Mainly used in the production of various baking applications, as a hard coating for sweets, biscuits, tortes, wafers, and other various desserts.
- Butter Dreams Margarine – A butter-flavored margarine allows you to bake cookies, buns, cream cakes and breads. A very versatile product, Butter Dreams Margarine is ideal for cakes and icings, too.
Salt – 4g
Eggs – 150g
Sugar – 160g
Bensdorp DSR – 50g
Baking Powder – 24g
Chocolate Chips – 200g
All Purpose Flour – 300g
Mohrenglanz Dark (Dip) – 200g
Butter Dreams Margarine – 225g
- Pre-heat oven to 375 ⁰.
- Sift all-purpose flour, baking powder & Bensdorp DSR and blend well.
- In a stand mixer with paddle attachment, cream together Butter Dreams Margarine, sugar
and salt over medium speed. Add eggs one at a time.
- Put the mixer into low speed and add in flour mixture. Lastly add the chocolate chips.
- Scale it to desired weight and place it to cookie sheet and bake for 12 – 15 minutes.
- Let it cool, then dip one side of the cookie to melted Mohrenglanz Dark and let it set.