Our Featured Recipes
Ready your chef's hat as we bring you easy-to-bake recipes of classic breads, cakes & pastries from different areas of the globe. Let these inspire you to improve your craft and take your baking expertise to the next level.
Have a recipe you want to share? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we just might feature your amazing recipe on our website and Facebook page.
Triple Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Pre-heat oven to 375 ⁰.
- Sift all-purpose flour, Double Star Baker baking powder & Bensdorp DSR and blend well.
- In a stand mixer with paddle attachment, cream together Butter Dreams Margarine, sugar
and salt over medium speed. Add eggs one at a time.
- Put the mixer into low speed and add in flour mixture. Lastly add the chocolate chips.
- Scale it to desired weight and place it to cookie sheet and bake for 12 – 15 minutes.
- Let it cool, then dip one side of the cookie to melted Mohrenglanz Dark and let it set.
MADE POSSIBLE WITH:
- Bensdorp DSR Cocoa Powder – Taste the world’s finest cocoa powder popular among all kinds of chefs and confectioners. Experience the rich flavor, color and aroma of cocoa on bread, cakes and fillings.
- Mohrenglanz Dark – A block of solid chocolate. Mainly used in the production of various baking applications, as a hard coating for sweets, biscuits, tortes, wafers, and other various desserts.
- Butter Dreams Margarine – A butter-flavored margarine allows you to bake cookies, buns, cream cakes and breads. A very versatile product, Butter Dreams Margarine is ideal for cakes and icings, too.
- Double Star Baker Baking Powder – The ideal raising agent for making quick breads, cookies, biscuits and all kinds of cakes.