Our Featured Recipes
Have a recipe you want to share? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we just might feature your amazing recipe on our website and Facebook page.
Moist Chocolate Cupcake
280g – All Purpose Flour
5g – Double Star Baking Powder
9g – Baking Soda
4g – Salt
60g – Bensdorp DSR Cocoa powder
400g – Sugar
225g – Butter Dreams Margarine
200g – Mohrenglanz Dark
400g – Eggs
30g – Favorite Mocha
150g – Hot Water
- Pre heat oven to 350 ⁰F. Prepare muffin pans or cupcake moulds lined with baking cups.
- In a stainless bowl, melt Butter Dreams Margarine and Mohrenglanz Dark. Add in sugar and Bensdorp DSR and mix well.
- Add eggs one at a time. Mix in hot water and Favorite Mocca and add to batter mixture.
- Combine and sift together all-purpose flour, Double Star Baker baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- Fold in to wet mixture until well blended.
- Deposit into prepared pans or moulds and bake for 15-18 minutes. Let it cool before finishing.