Our Featured Recipes
Ready your chef's hat as we bring you easy-to-bake recipes of classic breads, cakes & pastries from different areas of the globe. Let these inspire you to improve your craft and take your baking expertise to the next level.
Have a recipe you want to share? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we just might feature your amazing recipe on our website and Facebook page.
300 g – Bread Flour
200 g – Granopan Maisano
90 g – Sugar
60 g – Butter Dreams Margarine
100 g – Eggs
5 g – Saf-Instant Yeast Gold
140 g – Water
1.5 g – Magimix Green
- Except for Granopan Maisano, mix all the rest of the ingredients until partially developed.
- Add the Granopan Maisano and mix until fully developed.
- Ferment for 45 minutes then cut into 30g (3 pcs per bread).
- Form into balls, rest for 10 minutes then form into flute.
- Make 3 braids. Arrange on Silpat then egg wash before proofing and baking.
- Bake at 175°C bottom heat and 170°C top heat for 12 minutes.
- Let it cool. Optional: top with your desired topping. In the photos above, we used Bicol Express as a topping.
MADE POSSIBLE WITH:
- Saf-Instant Yeast Gold – instant dry yeast for sweet dough recipes (10% sugar and above) fast, consistent and gives nice aroma.
- Magimix Green – bread improver that improves the machinability of the dough for better handling. Offers a better oven spring during baking, and provides an exceptional volume and better softness to your finished products.
- Granopan Maisano – a special premix for the production of crunchy maize-bread and rolls specialties.
- Butter Dreams Margarine – specially formulated to provide consistency, flavor and freshness to breads, cakes and pastries.
- Silpat – non-stick baking mats ideal for baking cookies, pastries, and meringue.