Our Featured Recipes
Have a recipe you want to share? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we just might feature your amazing recipe on our website and Facebook page.
Chocolate Fruit Tart
Salt – 5g
Sugar – 225g
Butter Dreams Margarine – 225g
Cold Water – 100g
Bensdorp DSR – 50g
All Purpose Flour – 325g
Mohrenglanz Dark Chocolate (Use as needed)
Frio Cold Custard (Use as needed)
Fresh Fruits (Use as needed)
- Sift flour and Bensdorp DSR.
- In a mixing bowl, rub together Butter Dreams Margarine, sugar, salt and flour mixture until crumbly in texture.
- Sprinkle cold water and bring together to form a dough.
- Divide the dough into 24 equal portions and fit into 3 oz. cupcake pan.
- Bake at 350 ⁰F for 12-15 minutes or until cookie dough is completely dry.
- Let it cool, coat the inner surface with melted Mohrenglanz Dark.
- To assemble, mix 100g Frio Cold Custard with 120g fresh milk or cold water until creamy.
- Pipe it to prepared tart shell. Top it with desired sliced fresh fruits.