Our Featured Recipes
Have a recipe you want to share? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we just might feature your amazing recipe on our website and Facebook page.
450g – Sugar
200g – Egg
200g – Oil
125g – All Purpose Flour
100g – Bensdorp DSR Cocoa powder
5g – Baking Powder
5g – Combani
125g – White Chocolate Chips
- In a mixing bowl, combine sugar, oil, Bensdorp Cocoa Powder and Combani.
- Add egg one at a time.
- In a separate bowl, combine all purpose flour and Double Star Baker baking powder.
- Add the flour mixture into the batter mixture and fold until properly mixed.
- Add white chocolate chips and fold it into the mixture until evenly distributed.
- Transfer into a lined brownies pan (9”x6”) then spread the mixture.
- Bake at 165⁰C for 30-35 minutes.