– Improves machinability.
– Can be added directly to the flour, with no prior rehydration required.
– More resistant to preservatives (calcium propionate).
– Provides uniform fermentation throughout your baking system.
– Provides tolerance to higher or lower dough temperatures.
– Can reduce mixing time and requires a dose that is three times less than that of compressed yeast.
– 0.8 to 1% of flour weight
– Carton of 20 sachets by 500g
Whatever the type of bread or production method, SAF-Instant Red offers superior fermenting power and great stability. The first instant dry yeast in the Philippine market. It guarantees optimum bread quality. Created by experts at Lesaffre, France.