Frequently Asked Questions
The Sonlie Promise
Our objective is to give quality baking demos and seminars to every individual who wants to learn how to bake. Our speakers and in-house baking technicians promises to teach you new recipes, baking techniques, hits and misses in baking, product knowledge, trusted marketplaces and more!
How to Request for a Baking Demo or Seminar
- The group or organization must send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org requesting for a demo/seminar 2-3 weeks before the event
- The group/organization must set the theme of the event;
- bread making
- cakes and decoration
- mix of bread, cakes and pastries
- Declared number of participants should not be more than 40 for every seminar to have a quality experience
- The group/organization must declare the venue, time and date of the event
- Venue, can either be at the Sonlie Baking Center or a baking center managed by the group/organization
- Venue, should have baking equipment and other necessary tools, such as oven, mixer, sound system , white board, chiller or refrigerator
- Time, whole day (with lunch break) or half day (with 15-min. coffee break)
- Date, the Sonlie technical team accepts seminars and demos from Tuesdays – Saturdays only
- Date, the Sonlie technical team accepts 1-day event only
- Baking Demo/Seminar Fee will depend upon the type of seminar requested
- No students or kids are allowed to be inside the venue during the event
- Freebies/Giveaways/Lunch/Coffee will be provided by Sonlie International Inc.
- Certificate of Attendance will be given by Sonlie International Inc.
- Feedback forms will be given to each participant and will be collected before the end of the event