Be part of our success as one of the leaders in distributing premium baking ingredients in the Philippines!
Sonlie International Inc. is always looking for skilled and hardworking individuals like you. We’re currently looking for individuals who will fill the following positions who will help our company go to the next level:
1. SALES – ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE – METRO MANILA (Makati and Manila Area)
- Responsible for achieving sales target and create new business opportunities
- Demonstrates products and services to existing/potential customers
- Makes telephone calls and visits to existing and prospective customers
- Candidate must be a graduate of HRM, Nutrition Food Tech or any related courses
- Able to deal with all types of people
- Excellent communication and customer relation skills
- At least 1 year experience specializing in Sales – Retail/General particularly in an FMCG industry
2. (5) BAKER/PASTRY CHEF – VISAYAS (Western & Central Visayas)
- Will handle and manage a wide range of premium baking ingredients
- Skilled and knowledgeable in artisan breads, pastries, cakes and other baked goods
- Will develop new recipes and applications which complement the use of the company’s products
- Graduate of Culinary, Food Tech, HRM and other relevant courses
- Confident to teach and do product demonstrations
- Good communication skills
- At least 1 year work related experience in baking or related industry
3. (2) MARKETING EXECUTIVE
- Create all marketing paraphernalia of the company (flyers, posters, signages, racks and other marketing materials)
- Helps in updating day-to-day digital marketing of the company (websites, social media accounts – FB, Twitter, e-mail announcements)
- Assist in various company events such as Bakery Fair, Seminar, Demo’s and others. special projects.
- Helps in conceptualizing promo and assessing results of Marketing efforts and activities.
- Work closely with Technical and Sales Personnel
- MALE Only, Graduate of at least three (3) year courses or any Bachelor Degree Courses
- Basic Knowledge in graphic design
- Very Good Communication skills
- Personally driven with minimal supervision
- Has the ability to manage schedules and deadlines
- Willing to travel to different areas of the Philippines if needed
- 2 Full-Time position(s) available.
Interested applicants may send their updated resumes to email@example.com